Back by nobody’s demand!
As the year winds down, I’m counting up the number of Sheetz cold brew coffees I’ve had in 2021! And, this year, I’m supporting Sheetz For the Kidz with this crazy cold brew coffee addiction.
As you might know, I’m slightly addicted to cold brew coffee from Sheetz. (If you don’t know, now you do.)
What began as a joke in 2020 from some people wondering how many Sheetz cold brew coffees I had during the year turned into a fun guessing game! Sheetz makes it easy to keep track in the MySheetz app.
The winner for my 2020 count was Sheetz worker Ashley who likely made a majority of those cold brew coffees.
So, let’s do it again for 2021.
Drop a guess under my tweet or Instagram post before the Times Square ball drops on Dec. 31.
That’s it! I’ll pull the guesses together and see who’s the closest.
I’ll share the actual total — and winner! — on Jan. 1!
As a bonus this year: For every cold brew coffee I had in 2021, I am going to donate $1 to the Sheetz For the Kidz nonprofit group that helps support children and their families in need in Sheetz communities.
The Sheetz employee-driven charity focuses on three areas: Gifts, wishes and food. Sheetz For the Kidz supports an annual holiday gift-giving program for children, Make-A-Wish Foundation and Feeding America.
Sheetz For the Kidz dates to 1992 when two Sheetz district managers raised $12,000 and took 126 children shopping for the holidays, according to its website. Today, the nonprofit organization supports 9,700 kids every year.
You can support Sheetz For the Kidz by making a donation here, using MySheetz rewards points to make a donation, buying Sheetz For the Kidz charity water and checking Sheetz stores for in-store efforts in July and December.
Need a hint for making a guess?
- I offered a tip last year sharing how many cold brew coffees I had through the end of September. Not doing that this year! I have to make it a little more difficult. But here’s a tip to maybe help you get in the ballpark: In September, I had 35. In July, I had 40. Were other months higher, lower or about the same? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quick rules and other things:
- We’ll follow “The Price Is Right” method: The winner whose guess is closest without going over wins. (So, if you live under a rock: If the correct answer is 5 and you guess 6, you lost.)
- There’s no prize for winning other than the satisfaction of making a lucky guess.
- In the event of a tie, those with the correct answer will all be considered winners!
- Post your guess to the above mentioned social media posts by 11:59:59 Dec. 31.
- Disclaimer: Adding this disclaimer so you know that Sheetz is in no way connected to this, they didn’t ask me to do this, they’re not overseeing it, they’re going to find out at the same time you do when reading this. I’m just a crazy Sheetz Freak who loves Sheetz.