Volunteer leader, journalist, Christmas aficionado
From volunteering to journalism and my love affair with “Days of our Lives,” get to know me. Learn more here.
It’s Christmas 365
I celebrate the holiday season throughout the year with my site, It’s Christmas 365. Check it out.
Every now and then, I put pen to paper, so to speak, sharing things that pique my interests. Read more here.
Giving back and creating a better community are two important initiatives for me. See why and where I volunteer.
What’s with my obsession with Sheetz? It’s more than a gas station. Find out why I feel the love.
- ‘Days of our Lives’ to end broadcast run after 57 years, but the show will continueAfter 57 years, “Days of our Lives” will end its run on NBC.
- Help fund HOPE: Support the American Cancer SocietyWill you join me in providing much-needed donations to help fight back against cancer with the American Cancer Society?
- This is my American Cancer Society story. What’s yours?Stories shape us. Stories define us. Stories connect us. This is my American Cancer Society story.
- My 2021 in 21 Instagram postsFrom NYC at Christmas to walking on (frozen) water to riding the Jack Rabbit on Christmas Eve, I had an eventful 2021.
- My 2021 Sheetz cold brew coffee count is ‘for the Kidz’As the year winds down, I’m counting up the number of Sheetz cold brew coffees I’ve had in 2021!