Right now in Pittsburgh, the American Cancer Society has provided more than $4.5 million in research grants. So the next cancer breakthrough could happen in the City of Champions!
Help fund research and programs for cancer patients and families by making a donation to my Cherry Pickers team at the American Cancer Society Relay For Life of Greater Cranberry Township.
Learn more about the American Cancer Society research program.
The American Cancer Society Relay For Life of Greater Cranberry Township is planned for July 22 at North Boundary Park in Cranberry. Kickoff is at 10 a.m. Listed below are highlights for when you might want to stop by!
The event is a fundraiser to raise money to support programs and research, including supporting cancer researchers right here in Pittsburgh.
Here are the highlights of the day’s events:
- Survivor lap and lunch: 12:30 p.m.
- Eugene and the Nightcrawlers performance: 2:15 p.m.
- Miss Freddye performance: 4 p.m.
- Performance painter George Williams: 5 p.m.
- Food Trucks Dinner Party: 5-8 p.m.
- Road To Recovery Race: 6 p.m.
- Survivor and Caregiver Lap: 6:20 p.m.
- Fight Back ceremony: 7 p.m.
- Luminaria ceremony: 9 p.m.
See the full schedule of events here.
In addition, I’ll be having fun at the mission tent with games, prizes and so much more through much of the day.
Why am I very passionate about the American Cancer Society? Read my story here.
Thank you for reading this and helping to create a world with less cancer.