I created this e-mail over the weekend and sent it to several folks. Please consider making a $10 donation.
In less than two weeks, my year-long commitment to organizing the Relay For Life of Moon Area will end. But the need to fight cancer won’t.
Thanks to the many donations and financial support offered by folks like you, we are making a difference in the fight against cancer.
Want proof? Did you know that today in Pennsylvania…
- More than 1,900 people find answers to their questions about cancer through 1-800-227-2345 and http://www.cancer.org?
- Four cancer patients will receive rides to their treatments through Road to Recovery?
- Six women undergoing treatment will learn how to care for changes in their skin and hair, and regain their self-confidence through Look Good…Feel Better?
- Four women recently diagnosed with breast cancer will receive emotional support from someone who’s survived the disease through Reach to Recovery?
- Seventeen people will have a place to stay while receiving treatment through Hope Lodge locations in Hershey and Philadelphia.
Because of donations received from folks like you through Relay For Life of Moon Area, we all can make a difference. Please help fight cancer by offering your financial support today!
Today in Pennsylvania, YOU are lessening the cancer burden of many.
To make a donation, click here.
———- Bark For Life at Moon Park ———-
Relay For Life has gone to the dogs! We fight back for our two-legged loved ones, and now our four-legged loved ones have a chance to fight back, too. Bark For Life at Moon Park is a fun-filled, non-competitve walk — complete with contests, games, demonstrations and more — for you and your furry friend.